CLASS TEACHERS KS1 & KS2
Permanent, Full Time Starting 1st September 2018
Main Scale Salary
Do you aspire to be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about learning?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all children achieve highly?
Are you committed to ensuring a positive impact on improving the life chances of all children and their families?
Are you a resilient and reflective practitioner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
If so, Hinkler Academies Trust would love to hear from you! Our vision is to work as two schools in partnership, sharing our strengths and best practice, to enable all the pupils in our community to aspire and achieve highly whatever their starting points.
Kanes Hill Primary School is seeking KS1 and KS2 teachers from September 1st 2018.
We can offer you the opportunity to teach in schools that are committed to:
• prioritising both pupil and staff wellbeing
• ensuring that all the pupils are given equal opportunity to learn and achieve highly
• raising standards leading to excellent outcomes for all our pupils
• raising aspirations for all of our pupils and their families
• establishing a culture of success within our schools and the community
• creating a positive, respectful and caring ethos
• establishing a strong team of supportive colleagues including personal mentors
• personalised professional coaching and leadership development
You will need to be able to offer our pupils:
• engaging, exciting and high quality teaching and learning
• a stimulating, motivating learning environment in which they feel safe and secure
• patience, humour, care, understanding and respect
• a commitment to making a difference to their lives
Kanes Hill has been judged to be an Outstanding school by Ofsted and is currently an Investor in People). The most recent Ofsted report (November 2008) can be found at https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/
Informal enquiries and visits to the school are welcomed.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires an enhanced DBS.
Please complete the application form below and return directly to the hr team at email@example.com before the closing date.
Closing Date: 22nd March 2018, 12pm noon
Interview Date: 26th or 27th March 2018